Holly Bounds founded Serious Scale LLC to combine her love of culture and travel with her knowledge and experience in growing businesses – from start-ups to Fortune 15 companies. Ask yourself: As an entrepreneur, do you have free time? We bet not. Like you, Holly values efficiency and effectiveness; having received length reports from expensive consultants sadly lacking in actionable recommendations, she resolved to always provide her colleagues and clients with well-considered options accompanied by anticipated outcomes. We do not bury you with mountains of data and leave you to make a decision all alone. We conduct the due diligence required to understand your business and give you actionable directional recommendations that help you make the right moves to grow your business. Globally.
Get in touch
We know you are proud of what you have accomplished in your home market. You are excited and, let's be honest, a bit nervous at the prospect of expanding into unknown territory. At Serious Scale, we have the experience and lessons learned to guide you. Make your next step with an experienced navigator. Contact us today.
Meet our Founder
Founder & CEO
Holly M. Bounds
From directing global company and product launches to installing and dismantling her own tradeshow booths, Holly knows first-hand the breadth and depth of skills and abilities an entrepreneur needs to grow a business. Likewise, she also understands that to grow a business, you must make time to work ON your business instead of just working IN your business. The Serious Scale team acts as an extension of you to work ON your business every step of the way.
MBA, International Marketing, 2001
Florida Institute of Technology
M.S., Technical & Professional Communication, 1998
University of Mississippi
B.A., English, 1993
Activities & Affiliations
• Association of National Advertisers, Member
• Business Marketing Association, Board Member
• Junior League of Atlanta, Sustaining Member
• "Building Substations in Atlanta – With gas-insulated switchgear, Georgia Power's designs are compact and pleasing." Electric Light & Power, September/October 2008
• "Hidden Substation – Anaheim Public Utilities meets rapid growth with innovative solutions." Electric Light & Power, May/June 2008
• "Undersea Success – The Neptune Project." Electric Light & Power, May/June 2008 (ghost writer)